June 28, 2011

MGSU LL.M. Part I Exam Result 2011

Announcement for Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner(MGSU) LL.M. Part I Exam Result 2011 :
Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner(MGSU) LL.M. Part I Exam Result 2011 has been declared online,As per the announcement, Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner(MGSU) has recently announced LL.M. Part I Exam Result 2011 today on 27/06/2011.The MGSU 2011 Result for LL.M Part-1 has been made available online at the official website at http://www.mgsubikaner.ac.in/results.php

Candidates appeared for the Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner(MGSU) examination for the LL.M Part-1, may now easily check their Result online directly from the official website mentioned above or you can check your MGSU LL.M. Part I Exam Result 2011 online from here.

MGSU LL.M. Part I Exam Result 2011

Related Results: